Next, we inform you of the main details of Phase 3 of the de-escalation that may affect your business and that will come into effect tomorrow, Monday, June 15:
- May circulate through the three provinces of the Valencian Community (Castellón, Valencia and Alicante) for the purposes of the de-escalation process and travel to provinces other than those of the Valencian Community will not be allowed, except for the causes already contemplated above: health, labor, professional or business reasons, return to the family place of residence, assistance and care of elders, dependents or people with disabilities, force majeure or need or any other of a similar nature.
- Time slots for physical activity disappear.
- Recreational playgrounds are allowed to open.
- Retail trade and service provision can open reducing to 75% of the capacity of its premises.
- The outdoor markets or non-sedentary sales on public roads (markets) should limit the influx of customers in such a way as to ensure social distance of one and a half meters.
- The parks and shopping centers must maintain a maximum capacity in the commercial establishments of the 75% and 75% in the areas
HOSPITALITY AND RESTORATION
- The hotel and restaurant establishments cannot exceed 75% of their capacity.
- The consumption at the bar provided that the minimum safety distance between clients or, where appropriate, group of clients is guaranteed.
- All the terraces of the hotel and restaurant establishments can host meetings of up to a maximum of 20 people and occupy up to 100% of the number of tables allowed
- Reopen the nightclubs and bars nightlife with 1/3 of its capacity.
- Pay by card or other means that do not involve physical contact between devices should be sought, avoiding, as far as possible, the use of cash.
- The maximum occupancy of the toilets will be one person for spaces up to 4 square meters. For spaces of more than four square meters that have more than one cabin or urinal, the maximum occupancy will be 50% of the number of cabins / urinals in the room.
TOURISM AND BUSINESS
- Registered companies can make active tourism and of nature in limited groups of up to 30 people.
- The tour guides They will work by appointment and the groups will be of a maximum of 20 people.
- The hotels and tourist accommodation They can now have up to 75% of their capacity and use the common areas while also maintaining 75% of the capacity.
- Congresses, meetings, business meetings, conferences and events without exceeding 100 attendees in any case.
GENERAL HYGIENE STANDARDS
- Any permitted activity must be carried out under conditions of safety, prevention measures and hygiene, self-protection and social distancing of security.
- People residing in the same address can share the same private vehicle.
- Social contact can be maintained at small groups of no more than 20 people, except in the case of cohabiting people.
- The use of a mask is mandatory for people over 6 years old on public roads, in outdoor spaces and in any closed space for public use or that is open to the public, provided that it is not possible to maintain a safety distance of at least meter and a half.
- All the premises and other establishments, as well as the equipment, of the permitted activities must be periodically disinfected and sanitized.
- Private vehicle sharing limited to two people per row of seats is allowed, with mask and respecting distance. However, people residing in the same home may share the same vehicle, without the need for a mask.
- In the case of motorcycles and mopeds (driver and passenger) the use of gloves and full face helmet with visor or mask is mandatory, if you do not live in the same home.
Other news published in the last hours:
- As of June 21, the mobility of both national and international citizens (European Union) is allowed.
During these last days, different regulations have been published that regulate the passage to Phase 3 of the de-escalation in the Valencian Community and in most of the provinces of Spain.
On Saturday, June 13, 2020, Order SND / 520/2020, of June 12, from the Ministry of Health, was published in the BOE, authorizing and explaining the details of Phase 3 of de-escalation from Monday, June 15, 2020.
Also, on Saturday June 13, 2020, Decree 8 / 202º, of June 13, of the President of the Generalitat, in which the autonomous communities take control of the de-escalation and pass to the new normal.
If you need more information, you can consult it below: