In the DOGV of 06/02/2019 new aids have been published for unemployed people who set up or start an economic activity as self-employed workers from January 1, 2019 to October 1, 2019
This aid can be accessed by unemployed people who are duly registered with the Public Employment Service (Labora) and who start an economic activity on their own. Members of commercial companies, cooperatives, civil and labor companies, communities of assets and collaborating autonomous personnel are excluded from this aid.
- Having started the autonomous activity as of January 1, 2019
- Registration as a job seeker. (Employment office)
- Not having been self-employed in the previous 6 months.
- Not having been a beneficiary in the last 3 years of a subsidy for new self-employment registration.
- Feasibility report issued by local development agency, in the case of Marina Alta it is Creama.
- Maintain the activity as a freelancer for 12 months.
Application period: 2 months from self-employment registration.
Amount of aid:
- Generally Unemployed: € 2.500 (€ 3.000 women)
- Unemployed persons under 30 or over 45: € 3.500 (€ 4.000 women).
- Unemployed women victims of gender violence: € 4.500
From Ennumera, your trusted business advice and consultancy in Dénia we help you in the correct request for this help.